Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Altering Frenzy

Went in an altering frenzy and decorated several containers, some new, some old.
I like this desktop organiser from Kaiser. Lots of cubby holes for oft-used tools.
Maya Road houses. I think I can make a whole village - they are really fun!
Grunge board hinges on windows.
I peeled away the top layer to reveal the rough, leather-like texture.
Love this brad, it looks so much like a door knob.
Roof punched with EK Success Edger Punch.
Pretty flowers, which I will never be able to maintain in real life!
Distressed door in Picket Fence white.
I haven't thought about what to put inside. For now, they hold some knick-knacks.
Another old box with peeling veneer which I hated. Now that it's covered with pretty paper, it has earned a place on my desk.

No comments: